Keith Homes is unique as a home builder not only for the quality of home we build, but also for the flexibility and detail we incorporate into our design process. We are not a cookie-cutter builder, where the customer selects from packages A, B, or C for their new home; We are a full custom builder. Every home we build is unique, and our customers decide what goes into their homes, unconstrained by pre-determined “packages”.
What is the difference between a custom and a production home builder?
Read an article on the National Association of Homebuilders website to find out.
Our objective is to pre-price your home to minimize allowance items and change orders. We work to design your home with all of your “need” items and as many of your “want” items as possible within your desired budget.
These are the steps in the process of selecting, buying, building, and moving into your new Keith Home:
- Meet the Keiths to select a home site and a home style, as well as review plans and selections.
- Meet with an independent mortgage expert to explore financing options and establish a budget. We recommend working with Monica Hamlin from Washington Financial and Lisa Clore from Community Bank’s Washington location.
- Choose your floor plan and selections based on your established budget. Enter into a design agreement with Keith Homes and reserve your lot selection.
- Review final floor plan, specifications, and contract price.
- Execute purchase agreement for your new home.
- Close your construction loan, break ground on your new home, and enjoy the construction process.
- Participate in a guided orientation of your new home, and move in with the peace of mind created by the Keith Homes warranty program!
For more details on the information described here, please contact Keith Homes.